Saturday, August 22, 2009

Moms Night Out

I absolutely adore them.  Its so fun to see all your mom friends just hanging out, relaxed and having fun and not one single one of us has to excuse themselves to chase after our child(ren).  I'm always so scattered, counting heads to make sure however many I have with me at any one event are accounted for that I'm never able to fully engage in conversation.  At least once at every playgroup I feel like the rudest person in the world because I have to take off and pull my kid off of someones chandelier or worse.  Wait.  I only have one to take to playgroup now... is there a chance I might actually get to chat?  I only have one head to count... unfortunately that one head belongs to the one who is most like me.  High maintenance, in other words.

Keep the Moms Nights Out coming, I need them!  Ok now I'm off to snuggle with my high maintenance girl who always waits up for me no matter what time I come home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My favorite people

My favorite people

Followers